Zimbu is a programming language created in 2009. Bram Moolenaar (born 1961, in Lisse) is a Dutch computer programmer and an active member of the open-source software community. He is the original author, maintainer, release manager, and benevolent dictator for life of Vim, a text editor that is very popular among programmers and power users. Since July 2006, Moolenaar has been employed by Google, working in the Zürich office. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Zimbu ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Zimbu website
- the Zimbu wikipedia page
- Zimbu first appeared in 2009
- Zimbu was created by Bram Moolenaar
- See also: vim-editor, vi-editor, python
- Have a question about Zimbu not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
FUNC Main() int IO.write("Hello, World!\n") RETURN 0 }
Last updated June 22nd, 2020