Z shell is an actively used programming language created in 1990. The Z shell (Zsh) is a Unix shell that can be used as an interactive login shell and as a powerful command interpreter for shell scripting. Zsh is an extended Bourne shell with a large number of improvements, including some features of Bash, ksh, and tcsh. . Read more on Wikipedia...
- Z shell ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Z shell website
- the Z shell wikipedia page
- Z shell first appeared in 1990
- tryitonline has an online Z shell repl
- See also: c, bourne-shell, bash, korn-shell, tcp, ftp
- Have a question about Z shell not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 25th, 2020