Z notation is a notation created in 1974. The Z notation is a formal specification language used for describing and modelling computing systems. It is targeted at the clear specification of computer programs and computer-based systems in general.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Z notation ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Z notation wikipedia page
- Z notation first appeared in 1974
- See also: apl, ascii, latex, unicode, zpp, object-z, alloy
- Have a question about Z notation not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020