Z notation is a historical notation created in 1974. The Z notation is a formal specification language used for describing and modelling computing systems. It is targeted at the clear specification of computer programs and computer-based systems in general.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Z notation ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Z notation wikipedia page
- Z notation first appeared in 1974
- See also: apl, ascii, latex, unicode, zpp, object-z, alloy
- I have 25 facts about Z notation. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019