Yabasic is a historical programming language created in 1995. Yabasic (Yet Another BASIC) is a free and open-source BASIC interpreter for Windows and Unix platforms. Yabasic was originally developed by Marc-Oliver Ihm, who released the last stable version 2.77.3 in 2016. From version 2.77.1, the project has adopted the MIT Licence as well as the source code being moved to GitHub to encourage others to participate in its development.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Yabasic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Yabasic wikipedia page
- Yabasic first appeared in 1995
- tryitonline has an online Yabasic repl
- See also: unix, linux
- I have 27 facts about Yabasic. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019