Executable UML is a historical programming language created in 2002. Executable UML (xtUML or xUML) is both a software development method and a highly abstract software language. It was described for the first time in 2002 in the book "Executable UML: A Foundation for Model-Driven Architecture". The language "combines a subset of the UML (Unified Modeling Language) graphical notation with executable semantics and timing rules." The Executable UML method is the successor to the Shlaer–Mellor method. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Executable UML ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Executable UML wikipedia page
- Executable UML first appeared in 2002
- See also: uml, mysql, isbn
- I have 15 facts about Executable UML. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 6th, 2019