Xojo is an actively used programming language created in 1996. The Xojo programming environment is developed and commercially marketed by Xojo, Inc of Austin, Texas for software development targeting macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, iOS, the Web and Raspberry Pi. Xojo uses a proprietary object-oriented BASIC dialect, also known as Xojo.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Xojo ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Xojo website
- the Xojo wikipedia page
- Xojo first appeared in 1996
- file extensions for Xojo include xojo_code, xojo_menu, xojo_report, xojo_script, xojo_toolbar and xojo_window
- the Xojo team is on twitter
- See also: linux, ios, basic, jvm-vm, x86-isa, xml, visual-basic, gambas
- Have a question about Xojo not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Linguist:
#tag Toolbar Begin Toolbar MyToolbar Begin ToolButton FirstItem Caption = "First Item" HelpTag = "" Style = 0 End Begin ToolButton SecondItem Caption = "Second Item" HelpTag = "" Style = 0 End End #tag EndToolbar
Last updated June 22nd, 2020