XL programming language is a historical programming language created in 2000. XL stands for eXtensible Language. It is the first and so far the only computer programming language designed to support concept programming.XL features programmer-reconfigurable syntax and semantics. Compiler plug-ins can be used to add new features to the language. Read more on Wikipedia...
- XL programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the XL programming language wikipedia page
- XL programming language first appeared in 2000
- See also: ada, basic, c, fortran, java, lisp, prolog, visual-basic, smalltalk, forth
- I have 43 facts about XL programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
if true then TrueBody else FalseBody -> TrueBody if false then TrueBody else FalseBody -> FalseBody
Last updated September 6th, 2019