XL programming language is a programming language created in 2000. XL ("eXtensible Language") is the first and so far the only computer programming language designed to support concept programming.XL features programmer-reconfigurable syntax and semantics. Compiler plug-ins can be used to add new features to the language. A base set of plug-ins implements a relatively standard imperative language. Read more on Wikipedia...
- XL programming language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the XL programming language website
- the XL programming language wikipedia page
- XL programming language first appeared in 2000
- See also: ada, basic, c, fortran, java, lisp, prolog, visual-basic, smalltalk, forth
- Have a question about XL programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
if true then TrueBody else FalseBody -> TrueBody if false then TrueBody else FalseBody -> FalseBody
Last updated January 18th, 2020