Xgboost is an actively used binary data format created in 2014. XGBoost is an open-source software library which provides a gradient boosting framework for C++, Java, Python,R, and Julia. It works on Linux, Windows, and macOS. From the project description, it aims to provide a "Scalable, Portable and Distributed Gradient Boosting (GBM, GBRT, GBDT) Library". Read more on Wikipedia...
- Xgboost ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Xgboost wikipedia page
- Xgboost first appeared in 2014
- file extensions for Xgboost include model
- See also: linux, java, python, r, julia, scala, scikit-learn
- I have 21 facts about Xgboost. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019