Wyvern programming language is an actively used programming language created in 2012. Wyvern is a computer programming language created by Jonathan Aldrich and Alex Potanin for the development of web and mobile applications with security and assurance being number one priority. Wyvern supports object capabilities, it is structurally typed, and aims to make secure way of programming easier than insecure - as described in the Wyvern Manifesto. One of the early available features that make Wyvern special is a way to safely use multiple programming languages within the same program so programmers can use the language most appropriate for each function while at the same time increasing the program's security. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Wyvern programming language ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Wyvern programming language website
- the Wyvern programming language wikipedia page
- Wyvern programming language on github
- Wyvern programming language first appeared in 2012
- Have a question about Wyvern programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020