Wolfram is an actively used programming language created in 1988. The Wolfram Language, a general multi-paradigm programming language developed by Wolfram Research, is the programming language of mathematical symbolic computation program Mathematica and the Wolfram Programming Cloud. It emphasizes symbolic computation, functional programming, and rule-based programming and can employ arbitrary structures and data. It includes built-in functions for generating and running Turing machines, creating graphics and audio, analyzing 3D models, matrix manipulations, and solving differential equations. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Wolfram ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Wolfram website
- the Wolfram wikipedia page
- Wolfram first appeared in 1988
- file extensions for Wolfram include nb, m and wl
- See also: mathematica-editor, apl, c, lisp, pascal, prolog, simula, smalltalk, julia, mathematica, unity-engine
- I have 34 facts about Wolfram. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
(* Hello world in Wolfram Language *) CloudDeploy["Hello World"]
Last updated December 4th, 2019