Website Meta Language, aka Website Meta Language, is a historical template language created in 2006. Website Meta Language (WML) and its associated command wmk are together a free and extensible web designer's off-line HTML generation toolkit for Unix, distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL v2). It works as an off-line content management system. It is written in ANSI C and Perl 5, built via a GNU Autoconf based source tree and runs out-of-the-box on all major Unix derivates. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Website Meta Language ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Website Meta Language website
- the Website Meta Language wikipedia page
- Website Meta Language first appeared in 2006
- See also: wireless-markup-language, c, perl, unix, html, haml
- I have 26 facts about Website Meta Language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019