WinWrap Basic is a historical programming language created in 1993. WinWrap Basic (WWB) by Polar Engineering, Inc. is a third-party macro language based on Visual Basic used with programmes of various types which its vendor touts as an alternative to ActiveX (e.g. VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, Rexx-based WSH engines and others), Visual Basic for Applications, and VSTA for this purpose. Read more on Wikipedia...
- WinWrap Basic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the WinWrap Basic wikipedia page
- WinWrap Basic first appeared in 1993
- See also: visual-basic, vbscript, jscript, vba, hummingbird-quickscript
- I have 22 facts about WinWrap Basic. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 6th, 2019