Winbatch is a historical programming language created in 1989. Winbatch is a Microsoft Windows scripting language originally developed by Wilson WindowWare and currently supported, maintained and enhanced by Island Lake Consulting LLC. Its environment includes an interpreter and a code editor along with a dialog designer and optional compiler to create self-contained executables. Its language structure and syntax is a cross between DOS batch command, Basic, Fortran, and C. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Winbatch ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Winbatch website
- the Winbatch wikipedia page
- Winbatch first appeared in 1989
- See also: autoit, kixtart
- I have 30 facts about Winbatch. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019