WATFIV is a historical programming language created in 1968. WATFIV, or WATerloo FORTRAN IV, developed at the University of Waterloo, Canada is an implementation of the Fortran computer programming language. It is the successor of WATFOR. WATFIV was used from the late 1960s into the mid-1980s. Read more on Wikipedia...
- WATFIV ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the WATFIV wikipedia page
- WATFIV first appeared in 1968
- See also: fortran, 1620sps, cobol, watcom
- I have 25 facts about WATFIV. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 21st, 2019