Vvvv is an application created in 1998. vvvv (German pronunciation: [faʊfiːɐ̯ ] = "v4") is a general purpose toolkit with a special focus on real-time video synthesis and programming large media environments with physical interfaces, real-time motion graphics, audio and video. vvvv uses a dataflow approach and a visual programming interface for rapid prototyping and developing. Applications written in vvvv are commonly called patches. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Vvvv ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Vvvv website
- the Vvvv wikipedia page
- Vvvv first appeared in 1998
- the Vvvv team is on twitter
- See also: apl, puredata, xml, csharp
- Have a question about Vvvv not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020