VisualWorks is a historical programming language created in 1985. VisualWorks is a cross-platform implementation of the Smalltalk language. It is implemented as a development system based on "images", which are dynamic collections of software objects, each contained in a system image. The lineage of VisualWorks goes back to the first Smalltalk-80 implementation by Xerox PARC. Read more on Wikipedia...
- VisualWorks ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the VisualWorks wikipedia page
- VisualWorks first appeared in 1985
- See also: smalltalk, linux, unix, fortran, pascal, ada, squeak, ntfs
- I have 24 facts about VisualWorks. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019