Visual Objects is a historical programming language created in 1994. Visual Objects is an object-oriented computer programming language that is used to create computer programs that operate primarily under Windows. Although it can be used as a general-purpose programming tool, it is almost exclusively used to create database programs. The original Visual Objects project (code-named Aspen) was started as part of Nantucket's attempts to bring the Clipper language to Windows, and move from the procedural to the object-oriented style. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Visual Objects ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Visual Objects wikipedia page
- Visual Objects first appeared in 1994
- See also: clipper, c, xbase
- I have 21 facts about Visual Objects. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 25th, 2019