Visual DialogScript is a historical programming language created in 2000. Visual DialogScript (VDS) is an interpreted programming language for Microsoft Windows. It can be used to create small, fast programs. VDS has a large number of dialog and graphical elements available to create professional looking programs. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Visual DialogScript ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Visual DialogScript wikipedia page
- Visual DialogScript first appeared in 2000
- See also: visual-basic, delphi
- I have 24 facts about Visual DialogScript. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019