VisSim is a historical programming language created in 1989. VisSim is a visual block diagram program for simulation of dynamical systems and model based design of embedded systems, with its own visual language. It is developed by Visual Solutions of Westford, Massachusetts. Visual Solutions, has been acquired by Altair in August 2015 and its products have been rebranded as solidThinking Embed as a part of solidThinking's Model Based Development Suite. Read more on Wikipedia...
- VisSim ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the VisSim wikipedia page
- VisSim first appeared in 1989
- See also: c, udp, matlab, simulink
- I have 27 facts about VisSim. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019