VisSim is a programming language created in 1989. VisSim is a visual block diagram program for simulation of dynamical systems and model based design of embedded systems, with its own visual language. It is developed by Visual Solutions of Westford, Massachusetts. Visual Solutions, has been acquired by Altair in August 2015 and its products have been rebranded as solidThinking Embed as a part of solidThinking's Model Based Development Suite. Read more on Wikipedia...
- VisSim ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the VisSim wikipedia page
- VisSim first appeared in 1989
- See also: c, udp, matlab, simulink
- Have a question about VisSim not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020