Vilnius BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1986. Vilnius BASIC is a dialect of the BASIC programming language running on the Elektronika BK-0010-01/BK-0011M and UKNC computers.It was a quite advanced BASIC and featured a runtime threaded code compiler that compiled the program when one entered the RUN command. The dialect was very close to MSX BASIC. The major differences were the lack of the PLAY, SOUND, VPOKE and PUT SPRITE operators, the inability to open several files at the same time, and the inability to use more than one operator on one line. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Vilnius BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Vilnius BASIC wikipedia page
- Vilnius BASIC first appeared in 1986
- See also: basic, msx-basic
- I have 20 facts about Vilnius BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019