UNLAMBDA is a historical programming language created in 1999. Unlambda is a minimal, "nearly pure" functional programming language invented by David Madore. It is based on combinatory logic, a version of the lambda calculus that omits the lambda operator. It relies mainly on two built-in functions (s and k) and an apply operator (written `, the backquote character). Read more on Wikipedia...
- UNLAMBDA ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the UNLAMBDA website
- the UNLAMBDA wikipedia page
- UNLAMBDA first appeared in 1999
- replit has an online UNLAMBDA repl
- tryitonline has an online UNLAMBDA repl
- See also: scheme, c, java
- I have 53 facts about UNLAMBDA. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
# Hello World in unlambda `r```````````.H.e.l.l.o. .w.o.r.l.di
Last updated December 10th, 2019