Unity game engine is a library created in 2005. Unity is a cross-platform game engine developed by Unity Technologies, first announced and released in June 2005 at Apple Inc.'s Worldwide Developers Conference as an OS X-exclusive game engine. As of 2018, the engine has been extended to support 27 platforms. The engine can be used to create both three-dimensional and two-dimensional games as well as simulations for its many platforms. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Unity game engine ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the Unity game engine website
- the Unity game engine wikipedia page
- Unity game engine first appeared in 2005
- the Unity game engine team is on twitter
- Have a question about Unity game engine not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020