UCSD Pascal is a historical programming language created in 1978. UCSD Pascal is a Pascal programming language system that runs on the UCSD p-System, a portable, highly machine-independent operating system. UCSD Pascal was first released in 1978. It was developed at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).. Read more on Wikipedia...
- UCSD Pascal ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the UCSD Pascal wikipedia page
- UCSD Pascal first appeared in 1978
- See also: ada, smalltalk, java, pascal, turbo-pascal, doi, isbn
- I have 30 facts about UCSD Pascal. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019