Tynker is an actively used visual programming language created in 2012. Tynker is an educational programming platform aimed at teaching children how to make games and programs. Instead of typing the source code, you visually drag blocks of code and snap them together. The visual design and principles are based on the free Scratch, just like Hopscotch and Snap!. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Tynker ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Tynker website
- the Tynker wikipedia page
- Tynker first appeared in 2012
- the Tynker team is on twitter
- Have a question about Tynker not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020