Tymshare SuperBasic is a historical programming language created in 1968. Tymshare, Inc. was a time-sharing service and third-party hardware maintenance company competing with companies such as Four-Phase Systems, CompuServe, and Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC, Digital). Tymshare developed or acquired innovative technologies, including data networking (Tymnet), electronic data interchange (EDI), credit card and payment processing (Transaction Tracking System, Western29), telecommunications provisioning (COEES), office automation (August, Augment) and database technology (Magnum). Read more on Wikipedia...
- Tymshare SuperBasic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Tymshare SuperBasic wikipedia page
- Tymshare SuperBasic first appeared in 1968
- See also: sparc, solaris, basic
- I have 21 facts about Tymshare SuperBasic. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated July 22nd, 2019