Txt2tags is a historical text markup language created in 2001. txt2tags is a document generator software that uses a lightweight markup language. txt2tags is free software under GNU General Public License. Written in Python, it can export documents to several formats including: HTML, XHTML, SGML, LaTeX, Lout, roff, MediaWiki, Google Code Wiki, DokuWiki, MoinMoin, MagicPoint, PageMaker and plain text.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Txt2tags ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Txt2tags website
- the Txt2tags wikipedia page
- Txt2tags first appeared in 2001
- See also: python, html, latex, mediawiki
- I have 24 facts about Txt2tags. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
**bold text** //italic text// ``monospace text`` __underlined__ --strike-through--
Example code from Wikipedia:
= Level 1 Header = == Level 2 Header == === Level 3 Header ===
Last updated August 22nd, 2019