Turbo-Basic XL is a programming language created in 1985. This article is about the language for Atari 8-bit computers. Not to be confused with Borland's unrelated Turbo Basic.Turbo-Basic XL is an advanced version of BASIC for the Atari 8-bit family of home computers. It is a compatible superset of the Atari BASIC that was built-in to most Atari machines of the era. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Turbo-Basic XL ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Turbo-Basic XL wikipedia page
- Turbo-Basic XL first appeared in 1985
- See also: turbo-basic, atari-basic, optimized-systems-software
- Have a question about Turbo-Basic XL not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020