TRS-80 Color Computer is a historical programming language created in 1980. The RadioShack TRS-80 Color Computer (later marketed as the Tandy Color Computer and sometimes nicknamed the CoCo) is a line of home computers based on the Motorola 6809 processor. The Tandy Color Computer line started in 1980 with what is now called the CoCo 1 and ended in 1991 with the more powerful CoCo 3. All three CoCo models maintained a high level of software and hardware compatibility, with few programs written for the older model not running on the newer ones. Read more on Wikipedia...
- TRS-80 Color Computer ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the TRS-80 Color Computer wikipedia page
- TRS-80 Color Computer first appeared in 1980
- See also: color-basic, microsoft-basic, basic09, c, pascal
- I have 20 facts about TRS-80 Color Computer. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019