ToonTalk is a historical programming language created in 1995. ToonTalk is a computer programming system intended to be programmed by children. The "Toon" part stands for cartoon. The system's presentation is in the form of animated characters, including robots that can be trained by example. Read more on Wikipedia...
- ToonTalk ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ToonTalk wikipedia page
- ToonTalk first appeared in 1995
- See also: janus-programming-language
- I have 26 facts about ToonTalk. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019