Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language., aka Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language, is an actively used meta language created in 2013.
- Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language. on github
- Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language. first appeared in 2013
- Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language. was created by Tom Preston-Werner
- file extensions for Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language. include toml
- Have a question about Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language. not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Linguist:
# This file is autogenerated, do not edit; changes may be undone by the next 'dep ensure'. [[projects]] branch = "master" name = "golang.org/x/net" packages = ["context"] revision = "2491c5de3490fced2f6cff376127c667efeed857" [[projects]] branch = "v2" name = "gopkg.in/tomb.v2" packages = ["."] revision = "d5d1b5820637886def9eef33e03a27a9f166942c" [solve-meta] analyzer-name = "dep" analyzer-version = 1 inputs-digest = "841a246fc6ac2a2ccb2ae3907a0ff3432f13e3fc44bb3c09388b0c931ef7d641" solver-name = "gps-cdcl" solver-version = 1
Last updated January 25th, 2020