Toi programming language is an actively used programming language created in 2015. Toi is an imperative, type-sensitive language that provides the basic functionality of a programming language. The language was designed and developed from the ground-up by Paul Longtine. Written in C, Toi was created with the intent to be an educational experience and serves as a learning tool (or toy, hence the name) for those looking to familiarize themselves with the inner-workings of a programming language.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Toi programming language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Toi programming language website
- the Toi programming language wikipedia page
- Toi programming language on github
- Toi programming language first appeared in 2015
- Have a question about Toi programming language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
def /\ / \ / \ / \ / \ int set /\ /\ / \ / \ null 'x' 'x' null /\ / \ null 3
Last updated February 18th, 2020