TMG language is a historical grammar language created in 1968. TMG (TransMoGrifier) is a compiler-compiler created by Robert M. McClure and presented in 1968, and implemented by Douglas McIlroy. TMG ran on systems like OS360 and early Unix. Read more on Wikipedia...
- TMG language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the TMG language wikipedia page
- TMG language first appeared in 1968
- See also: unix, pl-i, fortran, b, bcpl, yacc
- I have 23 facts about TMG language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019