Tiny C Compiler is an actively used compiler created in 2001. The Tiny C Compiler (a.k.a. TCC, tCc, or TinyCC) is an x86, X86-64 and ARM processor C compiler created by Fabrice Bellard. It is designed to work for slow computers with little disk space (e.g. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Tiny C Compiler ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Tiny C Compiler website
- the Tiny C Compiler wikipedia page
- Tiny C Compiler on github
- Tiny C Compiler first appeared in 2001
- See also: c, assembly-language, linux, unix, x86-isa, small-c
- Have a question about Tiny C Compiler not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 25th, 2020