Textile is an actively used text markup language created in 2002. Textile is a lightweight markup language that uses a text formatting syntax to convert plain text into structured HTML markup. Textile is used for writing articles, forum posts, readme documentation, and any other type of written content published online. . Read more on Wikipedia...
- Textile ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Textile wikipedia page
- Textile on github
- Textile first appeared in 2002
- file extensions for Textile include textile
- Have a question about Textile not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the web:
""" _This_ is a *test.* * One * Two * Three Link to "Slashdot":http://slashdot.org/ """
Last updated February 18th, 2020