TensorFlow is an actively used library created in 2015. TensorFlow is an open-source software library for dataflow programming across a range of tasks. It is a symbolic math library, and also used for machine learning applications such as neural networks. It is used for both research and production at Google, often replacing its closed-source predecessor, DistBelief. Read more on Wikipedia...
- TensorFlow ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the TensorFlow website
- the TensorFlow wikipedia page
- TensorFlow on github
- TensorFlow first appeared in 2015
- the TensorFlow team is on twitter
- See also: python, cuda, linux, android, ios
- I have 45 facts about TensorFlow. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019