TELCOMP is a historical programming language created in 1966. TELCOMP was a programming language developed at Bolt, Beranek and Newman (BBN) in about 1964 and in use until at least 1974. BBN offered TELCOMP as a paid service, with first revenue in October 1965. The service was sold to a company called On-Line Systems in 1972. Read more on Wikipedia...
- TELCOMP ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the TELCOMP wikipedia page
- TELCOMP first appeared in 1966
- See also: joss, mumps, logo
- I have 26 facts about TELCOMP. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Wikipedia:
1.04 TYPE #,"ENTER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:-";MENU 1.05 TYPE FORM X FOR X=1:1:4 FOR END=10^15 1.06 READ GRNO IN FORM 15 1.065 DONE IF GRNO=END 1.07 TO STEP 1.06 IF GRNO>4 1.08 TO PART GRNO+1 2.01 DO PART 50 2.02 READ N,K 2.03 DO PART 51 2.04 TO PART 15 .. 15.01 LINE FOR X=1:1:3 15.02 TYPE MINPL,MAXPL IN FORM 17 15.03 TYPE FORM 17 15.04 DO PART GRNO+15 FOR X=MNPL:STPL:MXPL 16.01 Y=(X^N)+K 16.02 Y1[X]=(((Y-MNPL)/(MXPL-MNPL))*2)-1 .. FORM 15 ITEM NUMBER? ##### FORM 17 MINIMUM ##### MAXIMUM ######
Last updated October 14th, 2019