Tea is an actively used text markup language created in 1997. Tea is a high level scripting language for the Java environment. It combines features of Scheme, Tcl, and Java. Integrated support for all major programming paradigms. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Tea ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Tea website
- the Tea wikipedia page
- Tea first appeared in 1997
- file extensions for Tea include tea
- See also: tcl, java, scheme, xml, jvm-vm
- Have a question about Tea not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from Linguist:
<% template foo() %>
Last updated February 18th, 2020