Systems Modeling Language is a programming language created in 2000. The Systems Modeling Language (SysML) is a general-purpose modeling language for systems engineering applications. It supports the specification, analysis, design, verification and validation of a broad range of systems and systems-of-systems. SysML was originally developed by an open source specification project, and includes an open source license for distribution and use. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Systems Modeling Language ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Systems Modeling Language wikipedia page
- Systems Modeling Language first appeared in 2000
- See also: uml, energese-notation
- Have a question about Systems Modeling Language not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020