SYNAPSE is a historical programming language created in 1990. SyNAPSE is a DARPA program that aims to develop electronic neuromorphic machine technology, an attempt to build a new kind of cognitive computer with form, function, and architecture similar to the mammalian brain. Such artificial brains would be used in robots whose intelligence would scale with the size of the neural system in terms of total number of neurons and synapses and their connectivity. SyNAPSE is a backronym standing for Systems of Neuromorphic Adaptive Plastic Scalable Electronics. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SYNAPSE ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the SYNAPSE wikipedia page
- SYNAPSE first appeared in 1990
- Read more about SYNAPSE on Semantic Scholar
- I have 33 facts about SYNAPSE. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 20th, 2019