SYMBOL is a historical programming language created in 1971. A symbol is a mark, sign or word that indicates, signifies, or is understood as representing an idea, object, or relationship. Symbols allow people to go beyond what is known or seen by creating linkages between otherwise very different concepts and experiences. All communication (and data processing) is achieved through the use of symbols. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SYMBOL ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the SYMBOL wikipedia page
- SYMBOL first appeared in 1971
- Read more about SYMBOL on Semantic Scholar
- See also: isbn
- I have 40 facts about SYMBOL. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 4th, 2019