SYMBOL is a programming language created in 1971. A symbol is a mark, sign or word that indicates, signifies, or is understood as representing an idea, object, or relationship. Symbols allow people to go beyond what is known or seen by creating linkages between otherwise very different concepts and experiences. All communication (and data processing) is achieved through the use of symbols. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SYMBOL ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the SYMBOL wikipedia page
- SYMBOL first appeared in 1971
- Read more about SYMBOL on Semantic Scholar
- See also: isbn
- Have a question about SYMBOL not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020