Sun Raster is an actively used binary data format created in 1989. Sun Raster was a raster graphics file format used on SunOS by Sun Microsystems. The format has no MIME type, it is specified in @(#)rasterfile.h 1.11 89/08/21 SMI. The format was used for some research papers.ACDSee, FFmpeg, GIMP, ImageMagick, IrfanView, LibreOffice, Netpbm, PaintShop Pro, and XnView among others support Sun Raster image files. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Sun Raster ranks in the top 25% of languages
- the Sun Raster wikipedia page
- Sun Raster first appeared in 1989
- file extensions for Sun Raster include sun and ras
- Have a question about Sun Raster not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated January 18th, 2020