Sublime Text is an actively used editor created in 2008. Sublime Text is a proprietary cross-platform source code editor with a Python application programming interface (API). It natively supports many programming languages and markup languages, and functions can be added by users with plugins, typically community-built and maintained under free-software licenses.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Sublime Text ranks in the top 10% of entities I track
- the Sublime Text website
- the Sublime Text wikipedia page
- Sublime Text first appeared in 2008
- See also: python, linux, textmate-editor, regex, wordpress, emacs-editor, vim-editor, visual-studio-code-editor
- Have a question about Sublime Text not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020