SQLite is a query language created in 2000. SQLite ( or ) is a relational database management system contained in a C programming library. In contrast to many other database management systems, SQLite is not a client–server database engine. Rather, it is embedded into the end program. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SQLite ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the SQLite website
- the SQLite wikipedia page
- SQLite first appeared in 2000
- tryitonline has an online SQLite repl
- Have a question about SQLite not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated June 22nd, 2020