SQLite is a historical query language created in 2000. SQLite ( or ) is a relational database management system contained in a C programming library. In contrast to many other database management systems, SQLite is not a client–server database engine. Rather, it is embedded into the end program. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SQLite ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the SQLite website
- the SQLite wikipedia page
- SQLite first appeared in 2000
- tryitonline has an online SQLite repl
- I have 28 facts about SQLite. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019