SQL-92 is a historical programming language created in 1992. SQL-92 was the third revision of the SQL database query language. Unlike SQL-89, it was a major revision of the standard. Aside from a few minor incompatibilities, the SQL-89 standard is forward-compatible with SQL-92. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SQL-92 ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the SQL-92 wikipedia page
- SQL-92 first appeared in 1992
- See also: sql, c, ada, mumps, sql-psm
- I have 25 facts about SQL-92. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated November 16th, 2019