Spyder is an editor created in 2009. Spyder is an open source cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) for scientific programming in the Python language. Spyder integrates with a number of prominent packages in the scientific Python stack, including NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, pandas, IPython, SymPy and Cython, as well as other open source software. It is released under the MIT license.Initially created and developed by Pierre Raybaut in 2009, since 2012 Spyder has been maintained and continuously improved by a team of scientific Python developers and the community. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Spyder ranks in the top 25% of entities I track
- the Spyder wikipedia page
- Spyder first appeared in 2009
- See also: python, qt, linux, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, pandas, cython, regex, vim-editor
- Have a question about Spyder not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 9th, 2020