SPSS is an actively used programming language created in 1968. SPSS Statistics is a software package used for logical batched and non-batched statistical analysis. Long produced by SPSS Inc., it was acquired by IBM in 2009. The current versions (2015) are officially named IBM SPSS Statistics. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SPSS ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the SPSS website
- the SPSS wikipedia page
- SPSS first appeared in 1968
- See also: linux, java, python, visual-basic, r, ascii, sql, html, xml, unix
- Have a question about SPSS not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
* SPSS Syntax * "Hello World" title in the Output Window of SPSS via SPSS Syntax. TITLE 'Hello World'.
Last updated January 28th, 2020