SPIP is a historical programming language created in 1977. SPIP (Système de Publication pour l'Internet) is a free software content management system designed for web site publishing, oriented towards online collaborative editing. The software is designed for easy setup, use and maintenance, and is used in public and private institutions. The last P in the word SPIP stands for both Partagé (shared) and Participatif (participative), in the sense that the software is designed for collective online editing. Read more on Wikipedia...
- SPIP ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the SPIP wikipedia page
- SPIP first appeared in 1977
- Read more about SPIP on Semantic Scholar
- See also: php, sql, sqlite, postgresql, html, xml, csv, yaml, url
- I have 38 facts about SPIP. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated October 14th, 2019