Snap! programming language is a historical programming language created in 2011. Snap! is a free, blocks- and browser-based educational graphical programming language that allows students to create interactive animations, games, stories, and more, while learning about mathematical and computational ideas. Snap! was inspired by Scratch, but also targets both novice and more advanced students by including and expanding Scratch's features. Since version 4.0, it is entirely browser-based, with no software that needs to be installed on the local device, much like Scratch.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Snap! programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Snap! programming language wikipedia page
- Snap! programming language first appeared in 2011
- file extensions for Snap! programming language include ypr, ysp and xml
- I have 21 facts about Snap! programming language. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated December 10th, 2019