Sinclair BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1979. Sinclair BASIC is a dialect of the programming language BASIC used in the 8-bit home computers from Sinclair Research and Timex Sinclair. The Sinclair BASIC interpreter was made by Nine Tiles Networks Ltd.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Sinclair BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Sinclair BASIC wikipedia page
- Sinclair BASIC first appeared in 1979
- See also: basic, microsoft-basic, beta-basic, superbasic, sam-coupe, unix, groovy, linux
- I have 23 facts about Sinclair BASIC. what would you like to know? email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated August 22nd, 2019