Simulink is an actively used programming language created in 1984. Simulink, developed by MathWorks, is a graphical programming environment for modeling, simulating and analyzing multidomain dynamical systems. Its primary interface is a graphical block diagramming tool and a customizable set of block libraries. It offers tight integration with the rest of the MATLAB environment and can either drive MATLAB or be scripted from it. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Simulink ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Simulink website
- the Simulink wikipedia page
- Simulink first appeared in 1984
- See also: linux, matlab, c, vhdl, verilog, modelica, labview
- Have a question about Simulink not answered here? Email me and let me know how I can help.
Last updated February 18th, 2020